- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or thighs)
- sea salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Olive & Thistle Gloriously Garlic Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons Olive & Thistle Roasted Onion Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Olive & Thistle Pumkin Spice Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- COOK THE CHICKEN: season both sides of the chicken breast with salt, pepper, and O & T Gloriously Garlic Seasoning. Heat the Roasted Onion evoo, 3 tablespoons of the Pumpkin Spice Balsamic Vinegar and chicken in a large skillet over medium heat and cook the chicken all the way through, roughly 6-12 minutes depending on the size. Make sure chicken reaches 165ºF on a thermometer; remove the chicken to a plate.
- MAKE THE SAUCE: Slowly pour in the heavy cream while you whisk the bottom of the pan to deglaze it. Add remaining tablespoon of Pumpkin Spice Balsamic Vinegar and whisk slowly until sauce thickens slightly. Add sea salt and pepper to taste if desired. When sauce reached desired thickness, add the chicken back to the pan and spoon the sauce on top. Serve immediately over pasta, or with rice and vegetables.